Decent DAO is looking to hire a Business Development and Partnerships Manager to join the team.
Who are you?
The Business Development and Partnerships Manager will report directly to the Marketing Workstream Leader and work closely with the Brand team to build strong and meaningful relationships with customers in the DeFi ecosystem. We are looking for a partnerships leader who can help to implement and refine our strategy, drive integrations, and establish commercial and promotional partnerships. You have experience working with protocols and understand what it takes to win the right beta partners for feedback, traction and growth.
- Work with the marketing team to develop programs for ads, campaigns, and other promotional partnerships
- Find opportunities for national/international expansion and partnerships, as well as strategic partnerships for the protocol team
- Work with protocol and marketing teams on developing and fostering strategic partnerships from online and in-person events and forums
- Foster partner relationships and provide relevant feedback to the protocol team
- Leverage existing network to identify relevant strategic partners for Decent brand and protocol teams
- Lead partners through the initial steps of the pipeline and create the best partner onboarding experience
- Connect with decision-makers and identify ways to enhance the customer’s business
- Source, outreach, and close partnerships with businesses of all sizes throughout all phases of the product life cycle
- Identify and co-create solutions for customer pain points.
- Help customers succeed through white-glove integration support
- Be decent.
- 5-8 years of experience in partnerships and/or business development
- You have a solid crypto network (protocols, liquidity providers etc.).
- Deep knowledge of the Web3 ecosystem, including cryptocurrency, DeFi, DAOs, and NFTs, with a strong emphasis on the Ethereum network
- An engineering background is a bonus but not required
- You have experience creating go-to-market strategies for early-stage products and startups
- You are passionate about growth marketing and are obsessed with figuring out how to continuously grow brands
- You have experience developing programs to build, nurture and grow relationships with business and technical leaders
- You have excellent product and commercial instincts that will help inform our roadmap of products and programs
- You are outcome-oriented, listen with humility, and check your ego at the door.
- You are self-directed, grounded in personal integrity, and view challenges as opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and listening
- Desire to engage with the community to share ideas and gather feedback
- Experience working in a startup environment
- English proficiency
About Decent DAO
Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking cryptocurrency products. Decent Labs’ agency-meets-accelerator model has enabled entrepreneurs to develop innovative solutions and take part in a radical industry transformation. Our passionate, highly skilled team has fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
Today, we pursue our mission on a grander scale, shifting our focus from client work to community empowerment. 2022 marks the genesis of Decent DAO, an open-source collective dedicated to connecting contributors across the crypto ecosystem with the cutting-edge tools and technologies they need to build thriving, self-sufficient communities.
Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive compensation - We believe people should be compensated well for their contributions and are proud to support thriving careers in crypto.
🌍. Work virtually anywhere - The internet has been our home since day 1. No matter where you are, WiFi is all you need to stay connected to the mission.
🌱 Grow as you go - When you’re surrounded by industry thought leaders and collaborative visionaries, leveling up is inevitable. And if there’s a conference or course that interests you, we’ve got you covered.
✈️ Team retreats - Despite our distance, we routinely take time to come together in person, nurture relationships, and make incredible memories in beautiful places.
🏖 Generous paid time off - Supporting the health and wellness of each team member is a top priority. A happy team does exceptional work. But more importantly, we care because you matter.