Magic Eden is looking to hire a Business Development Director to join the team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving revenue for the company by developing and managing strategic partnerships with key players in the web3/NFT ecosystem, as well as Fortune 500 brands. The candidate should have experience and passion for web3 and blockchain technology.
This is a remote position based in the United States
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic platform partnerships strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Identify, pursue and negotiate partnership agreements with key web3 platforms, Fortune 500 brands, and other NFT-focused partners that have major financial impact for Magic Eden
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, including working closely with their teams to execute successful campaigns and initiatives
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and the competitive landscape, and use this knowledge to inform partnership strategy and execution
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing) within the company to ensure successful execution of partnership initiatives
What you bring:
- 7+ years of experience in business development or strategic partnerships in a technology environment
- Experience in the NFT / web3 ecosystem strongly preferred
- Proven track record of driving business growth and revenue through building and maintaining successful partnerships with Fortune 500 brands and major tech platforms
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform strategic decisions
- Ability to lead teams cross-functionally in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A passion for web3 and blockchain technology
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $120,000-$180,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.