Polygon is looking to hire a Business Development Lead to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
About the Team:
Polygon Business Enterprise works to implement the different Polygon Solutions to a wide range of industries, offering cutting-edge solutions to enterprises’ pain points, starting from exploration to deployment with full ownership.
5+ years of experience in Enterprise / business development1+ years of experience in Tech Sales or Tech Marketing in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency space
- Business- and partnerships development experience in the corporate sector as well as a good understanding of the Ethereum and wider blockchain ecosystem
- Proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindsetGood knowledge of Blockchain technology & the crypto space - NFT, DeFi ecosystem
- Good at understanding and explaining technical concepts
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Great at building & leveraging relationships
- Preferable: Pre-existing knowledge about Digital Identity solutions, ZK technology, NFTs and Web3 concepts.
- Ability to leverage industry connections to grow business for Polygon Business Enterprise.
- Develop commercial and strategic relationships with enterprises: providing them blockchain infrastructure and applications.
- Understand industry best practices and trends: and advise how we can interact with Enterprises to grow the Polygon ecosystem.
- Grow and maintain relationships with Enterprises in the industry: exploring synergies and possibilities of growth with the services offered by Polygon, including identifying the most adequate business model and type of integration.
- Account and project management to coordinate integration to Polygon and engagement of different Polygon internal business units.
- Build a pipeline of projects from both inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Be able to hold advanced negotiations with enterprises; providing the different solutions from the Polygon Ecosystem.
- Leverage your industry connections to engage and advise on web3 and self-sovereign identity trends and knowledge to move to Web3.
- Work closely with the multiple teams to grow adoption and deploy resources.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary