Polygon is looking to hire a Business Development - Polygon ID to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Recently, Polygon has announced Polygon ID, a decentralized, self-sovereign and private digital identity solution for the next iteration of the internet. This is for now the unique solution in the digital identity space that is private by default, allows on-chain verification and permissionless attestation.
This role is designed to be a Business Development and Partnership creation role for both existing and new businesses in the Enterprise Vertical.
The ideal candidate would have BD, partnership and strategy experience with Enterprises and organizations and would be able to leverage their industry connections to grow business for Polygon.
To work with a team to lead Business growth for the Polygon ID vertical at Polygon Enterprises. The activities include but are not limited to identifying and evaluating new business opportunities, reaching out, forging partnerships and integrating/onboarding Enterprises, and partners to the Polygon ID Ecosystem.
You will work closely with the multiple teams to grow adoption and deploy resources in the Enterprise vertical.
Polygon Enterprise is committed to providing you with the required tools to succeed in your role. This is a Senior/mid-level role and would report to the Lead of Business Development of Polygon ID.
What you need to succeed:
- Understand industry best practices and trends within the industry and advise how we can interact with Enterprises to grow the Polygon ID ecosystem.
- Build partnerships with enterprises that are looking to build on private and scaling digital identity solutions: onboarding them on the PolygonID ecosystem.
- Grow and maintain relationships with Enterprises in the industry: exploring synergies and possibilities of growth with the services offered by PolygonID, including identifying the most adequate business model and type of integration.
- Account and project management to coordinate integration to Polygon and engagement of different Polygon internal business units.
- Build a pipeline of projects from both inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Be able to hold advanced negotiations with enterprises; providing the different solutions from the Polygon Ecosystem.
- Leverage your industry connections to engage and advise on web3 and self-sovereign identity trends and knowledge to move to web3.
Skills and Previous Experience:
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in Tech Sales or Tech Marketing in the Blockchain space
- Good knowledge of Blockchain technology & the crypto space - NFT, DeFi ecosystem
- Good at understanding and explaining technical concepts
- Have a keen interest and curiosity in privacy, and identity
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Great at building & leveraging relationships
- 2 to 5 yrs of total experience in enterprise organizations.
- Experience in enterprise partnership or business development roles in technology / IT will be preferred.
- Preferable: Pre-existing knowledge about Digital Identity solutions, ZK technology, NFTs and Web3 concepts.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.