Polygon is looking to hire a Communications Specialist - Business Enterprise to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
This role is designed to be a Communication and Marketing Specialist:inform, engage and inspire our public/clients on the Polygon Enterprise’s purpose, values and strategy: helping to create an exceptional experience for our clients through content creation, channel delivery and strategic counsel.
The activities include but are not limited to developing Polygon Business Enterprise’s digital strategy for external communications (social media, website, etc.), identifying and evaluating new and existing communication opportunities/channels: integrating and onboarding Enterprise’s clients, and partners through the Polygon Business Enterprise’s communication channels.
- Develop Polygon Business Enterprise’s digital strategy for external communications.
- Coordinate and produce multiple communications vehicles, including technical and/or promotional writing and design, website, social media, presentations, audio and video production and development, etc.
- Work with the technical team to understand their goals and their project status and traspass the message into the channels for our general clients.
- Set the direction on how we can increase the reach and engagement with our enterprise clients; through all communication and marketing channels.
- Guide on the draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives or press conferences: liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience as communications specialist in web 3.0
- Exceptional knowledge of digital/technology platforms used within communication functions
- Strong external communications experience in a global organization
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Outcome/results driven, delivering on strategic priorities
- Experience on working effectively in a virtual, cross-cultural/cross-time zone environment for multiple stakeholders and audiences
- Experience on working with data to drive decision making and planningStrong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent proofreading, time management, and organizational skills with strong attention for detail, accuracy, and consistency
- A positive attitude even under pressureExperience in Web 3.0, Blockchain, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a high-energy and dynamic person with significant experience in external communications and technology/digital roles in large global businesses and/or professional services organizations: with interest in Blockchain Technology. The ideal candidate will have a passion for communication and blockchain technology, as well as embrace change and innovation to ensure that we can continue to deliver initiatives in an ever-changing environment.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.