ClubRare is looking to hire a Community Manager to join the team.
We are ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
You will be working with our Community Engagement lead and Marketing teams to define and implement community marketing strategy, and manage our Discord and Twitter communities, specifically responsible for helping define and distribute our social media strategy and content.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering quantifiable brand growth, previous experience as a community manager/social media manager and must also have an intimate knowledge of the crypto, NFT, and metaverse industry and keep up with current marketing trends in the Web3 space. Helping our Sr. Community Engagement lead define and implement long-term strategy while remaining adaptable to short-term changes is essential. You should also be comfortable executing without a significant marketing budget and producing and presenting reports for an executive team.
- Manage ClubRare’s Discord and Telegram communities and deliver high-quality content to promote NFT drops or any platform updates with the objective of building ClubRare's presence in the U.S. and globally.
- Design campaigns to drive user growth and engagement, and also educate users.
- Running contests, AMAs, virtual meet-ups, contests, and online shows in the community to introduce and promote both drops, guides, and educational content
- Plan and develop high quality engaging content, activities, and campaigns in our Discord server to boost community engagement
- Collect feedback from the community to identify and capture marketing opportunities, areas of improvement, and services.
- Handle social media accounts to communicate with the community.
- Assist with developing and enforcing best practices on Discord
- Contributes to the ideation and drives the execution of engagement strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience
- Working with influencers
- Monitoring member engagement, collecting feedback, and suggesting ways to improve.
- Comfortable with navigating through gray areas and ambiguity.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Support, Product, and Dev team to deliver on company goals.
- Passionate about NFTs, Web3, Metaverse.
- Interested in new technology platforms like Defi, P2E, Metaverse, NFT, and creator economy.
- Emotionally resilient and able to collaborate and communicate across a global team.
- Deep experience with Discord and have experience running events, townhalls, virtual chats, AMAs.
- Growing community members upwards of 10k - 30k in a short amount of time (must be prepared to explain how).
- Knowledge of Discord bots
- Experience with Telegram and know how to leverage them strategically and tactically to meet objectives.
- Strong Communication Skills with knowledge of Web3 speak
- Native-level English is preferable, but Fluent English is a must. Bilingual in English & Korean would be considered an asset.
- Self-starter with experience using decentralized technologies, and previous experience in customer service and marketing.
- Able to work autonomously, set agenda, and prioritize work with minimal input.
- Experience with community building, managing, nurturing, and retaining crypto communities.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Community Management (plus: Developer or Product Community Management experience)
- Storyteller, Creative Thinker, and Problem Solver.
- Experience managing a brand across multiple projects with various product lines
We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours (PST←CT→EST) to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.