By holding $FWB tokens, you not only get access to major benefits from exclusive events, content, and community, but you are also literally invested in the community’s success, participating in the upside of the value we create together.
FWB is the leading cultural DAO with over 2000 community members around the world.
The biggest challenge DAOs face as it relates to contributor pathways is matching skilled contributors with the right functions within a DAO.
The FWB Contributor Relations role will be a critical member to the team, playing a blended role of both recruiter and community management by being the first touch point for potential contributor hires that join the FWB DAO and setting the strategy with Team Leads on hiring needs.
- Collaborate with Team Leads to determine necessary full time or part time hires to accomplish team goals
- Develop community inbound and outbound strategies to attract the best talent to participate in FWB
- Create an onboarding process for new contributors once joined to maximize success in role and squad.
- Consistent savviness and participation in crypto twitter to see what exciting talent, authors, contributors, or builders are out there.
- Manage pipeline of candidates in conversation with
- Hosting FWB programming and sessions to further share opportunities to collaborate with FWB from a contributor level
- Provide updates on FWB Town Halls about roles in need
- Designated point person for questions about “how to get more involved” in FWB by proxy of creating documentation, onboarding materials, and more.
- Determinant on part time or full time capacity, and prior experience
- FWB Tokens and / or USDC