Doodles is looking to hire a Creative Director to join the team.
About the Role
Doodles is seeking a leader to own the management of its creative pipeline. This role will be responsible for producing high quality ideas and seeing them through to execution. In addition to designing assets, the Creative Director will be responsible for making sure the creative team hits deadlines, achieves milestones and puts out world class content. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly evolving creative space, where you will help create digital and physical collectibles, media, games and live experiences. As Creative Director, you will work closely with multiple departments within the organization and report directly to the Founder, Head of Creative.
- Work cross functionally with other departments to build out an extended visual identity system for web platforms, social media, emails, trade shows, promotional assets, collateral, branding and more.
- Develop concepts, strategies, and partner presentations to elevate the Doodles brand.
- Create multi-channel multimedia campaigns with a deep understanding of what marketing visuals and language drives consumer behaviors in the Web3 community.
- Manage a team of high performing creators to produce deliverables, assuring quality art is delivered on a timely basis.
- Manage and supervise external vendors and contractors.
- Maintain reliable and impeccable file organization for ease of collaboration.
- Develop various styles of motion graphics, including but not limited to title treatments, social media assets, logos and transitions.
- Conceptualize, design and animate creative solutions to enhance content through the lens of overall strategy and vision of multiple projects.
- Stay on top of industry trends, advancements and new storytelling techniques that could elevate the work in the Web3 space.
Skills We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of relevant creative agency or tech startup experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere.
- Knowledge in 3D software, Cinema 4D or equivalent is a major plus.
- Strong knowledge of marketing, brand, and design principles.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Ability to lead teams and projects from conceptual mood boards to finished product.
- Ability to learn quickly, produce in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Detail orientation with ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Portfolio or demo reel showing animation and social media marketing.
- A strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital techniques.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding and sincere enthusiasm for blockchain and NFTs.
- Willingness to work with uncertainties in a new, evolving industry.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world. Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.