GnosisDAO is looking to hire a DAO Coordination Lead to join the team.
About Gnosis Safe
Gnosis Safe is the most trusted platform to manage digital assets on Ethereum and other leading protocols. Believing in the power of decentralization and open-source software development, we are building the Safe web and mobile application, developer tools and an inclusive online community to foster the core building blocks of the Web3 ecosystem. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 35+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
About the role
As a DAO Lead, you will drive best practices in DAO coordination for the SafeDAO while expanding the current status quo and developing a roadmap for future improvements.
What will you be doing:
- Leading the SafeDAO community calls and communicating regular overview of the SafeDAO activities to various stakeholders
- Conducting market research on current developments around DAO infrastructure, as well as tooling and best practices
- Maintaining the governance processes for SafeDAO by focusing on pragmatic solutions and avoiding over engineered processes and structures
- Supporting the Marketing team in communications around the SafeDAO announcements and launch
- Coordinating community contributions and involvement, as well as the initial engagement and incentive programs
- Working with community members to formulate proposals to the SafeDAO
- Analyzing shortcomings of initial governance processes and developing roadmap for future improvements
What you bring:
- You have participated actively in at least one DAO and have deep knowledge in DAO processes, as well as the wider Web3 ecosystem
- You are a strong advocate for decentralized governance and Web3, and have excellent presentation skills to convey your views and expertise
- You have experience with relevant tools such as Boardroom, Snapshot, Tally, Discourse, Sourcecred, Coordinape, DeWork or others
- Your English skills in written and spoken are on a (near-)native level
- You are always up-to-date with current market developments and trends
- You have experience in staying on top of large amount of conversation threads with different external stakeholders and managing communities
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience managing Web3 communities, Discord and Forum communities
- You have created and lead a DAO “improvement proposal” and bring not just conceptional but also technical understanding of DAO frameworks
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and flexible remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- If you join us in Berlin, you'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Not the perfect fit?