GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Developer Relations Engineer to join the team.
Gnosis Chain is the product of the merger of Gnosis and xDai. As one of Ethereum’s earliest sidechains, Gnosis Chain has quiet but significant real world usage and will embark on an aggressive technical roadmap with the objective of accelerating Ethereum. Gnosis Chain is also where Ethereum’s colorful and quirky spirit lives on, as the original home that incubated many defining projects like POAP, Burner Wallet, Dark Forest, and Perpetual Protocol.
About the role
We are looking for a Developer Relations Engineer who will help support projects and developers building on Gnosis Chain (https://www.gnosischain.com/).
In addition to developer support and education, the position will involve the creation of technical and developer-oriented content and other educational materials.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Ethereum/EVM developer that has programming experience in Solidity, web3, and who is familiar with developing, testing, and troubleshooting Ethereum/EVM-based applications. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with both existing Gnosis Chain-based projects, as well as net new projects that are natively building on Gnosis Chain.
What you will do
- Support developers building on Gnosis Chain via email, discord, zoom, telegram, etc.
- Create technical blogs, howtos, videos, on topics related to Gnosis Chain development
- Troubleshoot issues, file bugs, work with the Gnosis Chain engineering team to fix and verify issues found
- Educate projects and developers on the features and benefits of the Gnosis Chain
- Help maintain the docs site for the Gnosis Chain project (https://docs.gnosischain.com/)
- Engage with our community on discord, telegram, and other channels
- Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other ecosystem participants
- Help port and validate existing Ethereum based tools to Gnosis Chain
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to analyze complex, technical topics and turn them into easy-to-understand documentation
- Shell Scripting skills (Bash) and good knowledge of Linux systems
- You have good programming skills in at least one language
- You have experience with Docker and Docker-Compose technologies
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
- Fluent in spoken English, reading, and writing in English
- Experience in a Developer Relations or Technical Education role
- Experience with Blockchain and Crypto
- Experience with Ethereum
- Experience with Solidity
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Work how and where you want - we offer flexible hours, extra vacation days, and working remotely to support your style.
📚 Educational Budget - We give every colleague an annual education budget to use as they would like to foster learning, skill up, and in-depth engagement.
✈️ Team Retreats - Think about the future, learn from the past, and just have fun together. Each year, you will have the opportunity to travel with your team for a retreat.
🖥 Get Equipped - We equip you with the devices and tools you need to fit your working style.
💰 Token Plan - We believe its important for all colleagues to have a stake in our mission, which is why every employee has a bonus token plan.
🛂 Visa Support - We will assist you along the way with all you need to get a visa and jobs in one of our offices
📅 Ecosystem Friday - We invite you to spend Friday afternoons learning more about the the blockchain ecosystem and trying out the latest industry products.
Not the perfect fit?