Magic Eden is looking to hire a Director of Product, Collectibles to join the team.
We are on the lookout for a Director of PM for our Collectibles Team to help us shape the future of our exchange! This individual will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing opportunities growing our creators’ ecosystem and our two-sided platforms, as well as managing a team of product managers to ensure the successful delivery of our product roadmap. This is a real chance to become a thought leader with the support of an amazing cross functional team.
What a typical day may look like:
- Drive the cross chain platform product pillar at MagicEden.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on the NFT and crypto industry trends and competitor activity.
- Define product vision, roadmaps and goals in alignment with the company's overall strategy. Be a strategic thinker, able to identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Define the vision for the future of NFTs, in terms of tapping into new user segments, new forms of NFT trading, new asset classes, and new experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize new initiatives, features, and improvements. Work closely with Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations teams as well as the founders to develop go-to-market strategie
What you bring:
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager with 3+ years in leadership
- Passion for economical dynamics of platforms, concepts such as supply/demand dynamics, liquidity, etc.-
- World class PM communication skills and hygiene, with excellent cross functional leadership in a hyper fast paced environment.
- Bonus: experience in the crypto and/or NFT industry.
- Bonus: Experience in the domain of two-sided platform optimization and growth
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $200K-$250K. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.