Magic Eden is looking to hire a Director of Product, Creator to join the team.
Magic Eden is seeking a skilled Director of Product for our Creator team to help maintain and improve our exceptional partner experience. You’ll be tasked with developing scalable systems capable of accommodating thousands of Creators which includes onboarding, analytics, QA review, and eventual launch on our Marketplace. A key to success in this role is being able to build systems that cater to a wide variety of partners.
You’ll work with data scientists, designers and engineers to define, implement, and iterate new strategies to drive engagement. We’re looking for a Director of Product who understands the balance between being whimsical and shipping features with intentionality. The ideal candidate will have the ability to both create new experiences and optimize existing workflows.
What a typical day may look like:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of features
- Work in a dynamic environment where iterating quickly is critical
- Writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Collaborate with engineering and design to launch Creator and Community Builder tools & services, that accelerates our ability to bring digital goods into the Marketplace
What you bring:
- 9+ years of experience as a Product Manager with 3+ years leading a team
- Proven ability to use unsuccessful experiments and launches to iterate towards success
- A passion for staying up to speed on competitive products and drawing meaningful insights
- Fluency with using Data - tactical (e.g. A/B testing) and strategic (e.g. feature level estimations, sizing) to inform crisp decisions
- Passion about NFTs and the problems were solving
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes towards a larger vision
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $200,000 - $245,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.