GnosisDAO is looking to hire an Editor/Content Producer to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Produce content for press releases, blogs, and other external communication tools
- Manage and produce content for internal wiki and
- Support building up communication strategies across platforms
- Support other marketing initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Passionate about crypto and blockchain ecosystem
- Fast self-learner to keep up with the fast-changing industry and innovations
- A good storyteller who can convey the gist effortlessly
- Creative thinker
- Comfortable working in a remote, decentralized working environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Work how and where you want - we offer flexible hours, extra vacation days, and working remotely to support your style.
📚 Educational Budget - We give every colleague an annual education budget to use as they would like to foster learning, skill up, and in-depth engagement.
✈️ Team Retreats - Think about the future, learn from the past, and just have fun together. Each year, you will have the opportunity to travel with your team for a retreat.
🖥 Get Equipped - We equip you with the devices and tools you need to fit your working style.
📅 Ecosystem Friday - We invite you to spend Friday afternoons learning more about the the blockchain ecosystem and trying out the latest industry products.
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Not the perfect fit?