0x is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join the team.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact - our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings including Matcha, the search engine for tokens, and 0x API, the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity. All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs. This way, we can help businesses eliminate the complexity of accessing decentralized markets across all layers of the Web3 exchange stack and have more time to focus on what matters most: their product.
0x currently supports 7 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem has been rapidly expanding. With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
YOUR ROLE AS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AT 0X LABS
We are searching for a proactive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our two co-founders (co-CEOs) primarily with additional support for other leaders. You will partner with our passionate leadership team and be responsible for streamlining and prioritizing our their time to ensure the smooth execution of business goals.You are a high EQ, highly organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills. You have a proactive, do-what-it-takes mentality and thrive in fast-paced environments. Typical tasks will include both recurring and ad hoc tasks and projects for the leadership team on a professional - and occasionally personal - level.This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage, high-performing team and directly contribute during this exciting stage of our growth.
Location: US; Pacific Time/San Francisco preferred
- Provide full support to our executive team: managing company and personal details while maintaining full discretion and confidentiality
- Screen and triage their email inboxes and draft communication on their behalf
- Own detailed task management - keep executives accountable on action items, deadlines, and status
- Strategically manage complex calendars with precision and proactively align scheduling meetings with priorities
- Liaise with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts (including investors and board members) to establish seamless communication
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and manage expense reports for executive team
- Assist with the preparation for both internal & external meetings by creating agendas, outlines, slide decks etc
- Execute ad hoc research projects and personal administrative tasks as requested
- 3-5 years of experience supporting C-suite executives; ideally 1-2 years in a start-up or technology company
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable crafting and sending communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with extensive calendaring, organizing complex schedules and to-do lists, managing expenses & travel arrangements
- Proactive, self-starter and driven to follow-up and follow-through to move the ball forward with minimal supervision
- Highly organized with stellar time and priority management abilities - you can manage the details while looking at the bigger picture
- Have high EQ and use it in service of problem-solving and getting things done: know when to be delicate, when to push, etc.
- A strong sense of urgency and focus on attention to detail and flawless execution of tasks
- Trustworthy, with impeccable discretion with respect to confidential information
- Genuine curiosity and desire to understand the inner workings of our organization to improve efficiency
- A ‘can do’ attitude & mentality - no task too large or small
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly proficient in Excel, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- Previous startup experience
- Interest in the web3 space
Benefits & Perks
💸 Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
🏥 Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
🏦 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
📞 Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
🧘🏻♀️ Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
⚖️ Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
🍽 Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
🏡 Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
👶 12-week paid parental leave
🏢 Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
🏖 Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
🤝 Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Not the perfect fit?