Zora is looking to hire a Finance Lead to join the team.
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for an accomplished Finance Lead to join our team. The primary responsibilities will include driving budgeting, forecasting, periodic financial reporting, delivering accurate analysis, and keeping management appraised of issues with clear and direct guidance. You will be a strategic partner and work collaboratively to create new processes, enhance existing reports, and work on automation to further scale our business.
What you'll do
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create projections and deliver actionable insights on hiring plans, team budgets, and improving financial performance
- Prepare and deliver concise written and verbal analysis on financial performance and data-driven recommendations to leadership
- Help create and implement best practices around company cryptocurrency holdings, including security, tracking, reconciliation, and auditing
- Drive accountability, continuous process improvement, and standard methodologies
- Manage our external accounting team and oversee accounts payable and receivable, track company spend, and monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Expand scalable financial processes and policies for the company
- Prepare month-end and quarterly reports for management, including standard financial statements, and projections as well as periodic business reviews and financial planning
Skills we're looking for
- 5+ years of Accounting, Controller, or FP&A experience
- 3+ years of experience working with crypto wallets and exchanges in an administrative role
- Experience with fundraising rounds, equity stock planning, and Carta
- Strong communication skills to share and present information at varying levels of complexity and depth with polish
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
We'd love it if you had
- Experience using and navigating Etherscan, BitWave, CoinTracker, or other crypto accounting software
- Experience working with a small, fast moving team in a startup environment
Benefits & Perks
🏥 Top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance
🏖 Flexible time-off policy
👩🏻💻 New Macbook Pro for full-time employees
💸 Employees also receive equity
🌐 Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world