Forefront is seeking a part-time accountant to develop and implement professional accounting systems within the DAO. This role is critical in promoting transparency, accountability and responsible financial management within Forefront.
Since the beginning Forefront has been the leading aggregator of insights for web3, and as we expand and continue to push more projects forward we need to continually innovate on our approach. We need someone detail-oriented, high output, innovative, and with strong organizational skills to develop and adapt financial systems relevant for the emergent DAO ecosystem.
Responsibilities of this role
- Design and implement accounting systems and best practices for the Forefront Treasury and Operations teams.
- Manage day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, accounting, and all other transactions), including owning all accounting and reporting systems
- Maintain an accurate filing and record-keeping system for all financial statements and company documents
- Develop financial statements for the DAO
- Assist with developing budgets
- Developing financial forecasts and budget scenarios
- Develop and publish transparent, accurate and timely reporting to the Forefront community.
- Contribute to Treasury strategy and management
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5+ years experience in finance and/or accounting positions
- The ability to handle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Deep and genuine interest in Web3, social tokens, DAOs, etc.
- Experience in early-stage startups or Web3 a plus
- CPA or Master’s degree a plus
- Excellent English language skills
All full-time roles are compensated via a mix of $USDC and $FF. We also provide support with finding health insurance and other benefits.
Send a brief cover letter and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include a few references or work samples we can explore for more insight.