By holding $FWB tokens, you not only get access to major benefits from exclusive events, content, and community, but you are also literally invested in the community’s success, participating in the upside of the value we create together.
FWB is the leading cultural DAO with over 2000 community members around the world.
FWB is looking for a high-energy and skilled full stack developer with a passion for pushing the envelope to join the FWB Product Department. This team is responsible for developing creative tools and web dApps that respond to community needs and bring value to FWB members. The tools and products we develop will not only be used internally but will raise the bar for DAOs and Web3 applications across the board. You are a natural collaborator and an excellent communicator, able to develop and execute ideas in a fast-paced, a-sync work environment. You will work closely with designers and cross-functional teams across the DAO. An interest in Web3/Blockchain technology and a willingness to learn and adapt to this ever-changing technological landscape are key for this rolet. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Advanced frontend dapp experience
- Experience working with: React, Nextjs, React Three Fiber, Web3.js, Ethers.js
- Advanced experience rapidly developing tools and apps
- The expected annual base salary range for this role is between $180,000-$220,000. The range is based on many factors including geographic location, education, experience, and relevant skill set. In addition to salary and an employee benefits package, successful candidates may also be eligible for equity.
- The salary can be disbursed FWB Tokens and / or USDC
If you are interested in this role, please apply and if it's a good potential fit, someone from the FWB team will reach out directly:
Table 1 - FWB Contributor Form
Fill out the "FWB Contributor Form" form quickly and securely on Airtable.