Forefront is seeking an experienced full stack engineer to help us design, shape and develop our product arm. We are looking for someone independent, driven, and able to take ideas from concept to implementation independently.
Forefront is building at the leading edge of web3, which means this role will need to take a very experimental and entrepreneurial approach. We are uniquely positioned to lead the next wave of products, so we need strong leaders who can capitalize on our existing momentum and bring new energy and vision to push us forward. This is a transformative opportunity for Forefront, and it will have access to resources from across the DAO to go out and do something great.
Responsibilities of this role
- Develop and lead Forefront’s product development strategy, including full ownership of product feature implementation.
- Work closely with the rest of the team and the Growth Guild to develop projects to support community and ecosystem growth.
- Help build a world-class engineering team.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices
- At least 2/3+ years experience working with React, Js, the Graph.
- You are autonomous, independent and self starting, and are focused on delivering high quality and tested code. You are fascinated by Web3 or creator economy and have spent significant amount of time researching, learning or contributing to its growth.
- Familiarity with the Web3 frontend stack and building dapps (Smart contract integration) is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, problem solving ability, flexibility and independence.
- Deep and genuine interest in Web3, social tokens, DAOs, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills (spec docs and code review).
All full-time roles are compensated via a mix of $USDC and $FF