GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Gnosis Guild Operations Lead to join the team.
The mission: The expansion pack for DAOs, Zodiac is a collection of tools built according to an open standard launched in September 2021 by Gnosis Guild
The team: Gnosis Guild is a society for interdependent software with the values of conviviality, co-ownership, and experimentation at its heart. Incubated by Gnosis, Gnosis Guild operates as a small team aiming to use the tools they build. From closely observing the rise of Gnosis Safe, their awareness that the DAO technology stack lacked composability ignited the initiative for the Zodiac open standard.
We're looking for someone interested in both managing Gnosis Guild team operations and cultivating an inventive approach to a decentralized organization, which will steward the Zodiac ecosystem.
What you will do
- Lead strategy to spin out from Gnosis and establish entities that facilitate cooperative principles, employment benefits, and mutualistic ownership for the Gnosis Guild team
- Work on inventive decentralized organizational design for the Zodiac ecosystem IP
- Manage our daily operations, such as infrastructure payments, subscriptions, and hiring contracts
- Introduce operational best practices for a small and growing team
- Facilitate seasonal guiding stars (goals and OKRs) sessions
Who you are
- Active participant in the DAO ecosystem
- 1-2 years experience in operations in the software industry
- Ability to manage and innovate on operational practices within an emerging, chaotic, and fun industry (“the space”) alongside a grounded team
- Proficiency in written English language
- Broad knowledge of existing legal approaches to DAOs
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We provide you with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Not the perfect fit?