Polygon is looking to hire a Graphics Designer to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
IndiGG is a Sub-DAO of Yield Guild Games (YGG) being built in association with Polygon to create a web3 gaming hub in India. IndiGG is building a platform for gamers to discover the future of gaming and embark on a journey into virtual worlds with digital property rights. Alongside, IndiGG is also actively partnering with the best gaming studios globally and locally and playing a crucial role in their foray into the Indian market to build the Indian market from the ground up with high-quality Web3 games.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple stakeholders for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communications, newsletters and marketing materials
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Can create innovative, performant and compelling graphic/UI elements balancing strong aesthetics with clear functionality.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project- material, understanding the best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Professional experience in designing brand identities, graphic design, sketching, and good understanding of animation principles
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined output in a short time
- Self-learning, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Premiere, and Animate
- Experience in the motion design/ animation field
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.