You can find information on the protocol at rarible.org. Our community and group of workers operate openly in our Discord server, which anyone can join.
Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs for short) are the next generation crypto-native entities that in many ways are considered the future of work and governance. Please only apply to this job if you are eager and brave enough to live and breath the future of work!
Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT ecosystem of the future.
Head of Developer Relations
This role is focused on ensuring our protocol is positioned and marketed properly to our web3 developer target audience, as well as ensuring all teams and builders have the support and documentation needed to succeed. The Head of Developer Relations will be expected to own and manage a team, and be responsible for the results of the group.
- Develop and execute the strategy to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on Rarible Protocol
- Work with marketing teams to develop content marketing, from blog posts, web copy, email marketing and newsletters
- Manage the developer journey from website to documentation to tools
- Create inspiring product demos, tutorials, and other videos to use for events and web marketing
- Lead the execution of Rarible protocol hackathons and manage participation in third party hackathons
- Manage and grow developer communication channels such as Discord, Telegram, Discourse, Stackoverflow, etc.
- Moderate discussions on the Rarible Protocol developer forums, ensuring that topics are on point and that questions are responded to well and in a timely fashion (either personally or through the community participants)
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant developer insights with the product and engineering teams
- Work with our developer team to ensure the right use cases and examples are created for our documentation
- Collaborate with product teams to launch new services, features, and enhancements effectively through the developer community
- Look to grow and discover new ways to better serve the Rarible protocol technical community
- Handle technical question and act as liaison with the Rarible protocol teams
- Great communication skills
- Technical writings: Protocol docs, Guides
- Developers support
- Representing Rarible at community events and hackathons
- Solidity development experience is a big advantage
What Rarible DAO offers
📍 Working for a rapidly expanding global distributed network / protocol
📍 Extreme flexibility (hours, location, etc)