Doodles is looking to hire a Head of Strategic Finance to join the team.
Doodles is looking for a talented finance executive to build, manage and lead Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). As Head of Strategic Finance, you’ll be playing a crucial role in owning the company's financial model, budgets and plans as well as evaluating new business initiatives and potential investments, including partnership deals. The day-to-day role includes partnership across Doodles functions and business lines to build business cases, develop capital allocation frameworks, and drive financial results.
The successful candidate is a highly driven detail-oriented leader who will play a key role in the design of key financial processes at Doodles. You flip easily between precision and managing details versus strategic and big-picture planning, and knowing what is needed when. As head of Finance & Operations, you will work closely with the senior leadership team and the Board of Directors and will report directly to the CEO.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as partners, advisors, outside counsel and regulatory governing bodies.
- Manage strategic planning including financial modeling, P&L forecasting, target setting, and prioritization of strategic initiatives.
- Develop sophisticated financial models, track, and analyze financial KPIs, monitor investment efficiency, guide investment decisions, and assess business risks.
- Continuously improve operational efficiencies by building scalable processes
- Build and maintain relationships with internal parties and members of the organization; as well as understand the relationships and needs of external parties.
- Partner with the CEO and senior leaders by providing financial leadership for business and strategic decision-making.
Skills We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of experience in financial planning preferably at a fast-growing, tech company.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, math, economics, business, engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience building and leading a high-performing team.
- Expert at building complex financial models and working with large datasets.
- Experience with Accounting and FP&A system implementation.
- Ability to influence decisions at the highest level within a collaborative and team-centric culture.
- Experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
- Willingness to work with uncertainties in a new, evolving industry.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world. Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.