Gitcoin is looking to hire an Illustrator.
Gitcoin is a decentralized community of developers and designers that are building the future of the open web. We create platforms that enable open source projects to be funded, incentivized, and sustained. At Gitcoin, we envision a world shaped by community-led positive change.
About the Team
The Gitcoin marketing design team is a group of highly skilled designers who are dedicated to creating visual content that effectively communicates the platform's mission and value. The team is passionate about blockchain technology and design, and works closely with contributors across Gitcoin to ensure that all marketing content is aligned with a campaign’s overall strategy and goals.
The marketing design team is responsible for creating a wide range of visual content, including website design, email marketing campaigns, social media posts, and more. We also develop and maintain brand guidelines that ensure all creative output at Gitcoin is consistent in terms of tone, style, and messaging. The team's expertise in design and user experience helps to optimize the Gitcoin platform, making it easier for users to achieve their goals.
Overall, the Gitcoin marketing design team plays a critical role in building the platform's brand, elevating product design, attracting new users, and providing a high-quality user experience.
Gitcoin is seeking a highly talented designer to join our team. As a designer, you will be responsible for creating visually compelling designs for print, brand, and high-fidelity product visuals. The ideal candidate would be a generalist with a strong background in design and a passion for creating exceptional user experiences.
- Create visually compelling designs for print, brand, and product-related projects
- Collaborate with fellow designers, product managers, developers, and community managers to ensure all design work is aligned with the company's overall strategy and goals
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines to ensure all design work is consistent in tone, style, and messaging
- Work with product designers to ensure all designs are technically feasible and implemented correctly
- Optimize for user experience and accessibility, ensuring that designs are intuitive and easy to use
- Stay up-to-date with what’s happening in web3, plus best practices in design, and apply them to Gitcoin's projects
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback to other team members
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in print, brand, and/or product design
- Ability to work with a variety of design tools, such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite. AI/ML curiosity a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for Ethereum and the web3 ecosystem
- Midjourney (optional)