Maple is looking to hire a Lead/Senior Product Designer to join the team.
We are looking for the best Visual and Product Designer in Web3 to lead our design team. We are a collaborative team working on the admirable task of lowering the "complexity" barrier to entry of DeFi for users of all types.
Reporting into the Head of Product and working closely with the Frontend Development team, Maple's Senior Leadership, Founders and the most important stakeholder, Maples Users. You’ll lead design for Maple, managing 1 Designer currently and build the design vertical further with the needs of Maple and its parabolic growth. The simple goal is to produce the best, most intuitive DeFi Protocol in existence.
Being a hyper growth startup at the cutting edge of technology, building the future of global capital markets, we all wear multiple hats and truly explore all of our limitations to develop. From the get go you'll take ownership of high value priority tasks and projects, ultimately having true impact and influence on how Maple evolves.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product to deliver an exceptionally intuitive product experience
- Design powerful and accessible user interfaces and experiences
- Own the entire design process from formulating high-level strategy to executing pixel-perfect mockups
- Scale Maple’s design system by designing and enhancing the reusable UI component library
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Scale the design team
- Experience in Web3 Design
- 4+ years experience in designing and managing design systems using Figma, and have developed systems with accessibility best practice
- Experienced in WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) and ADA, or related tools
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and UX principles
- Proficiency in designing for financial or data-dense applications
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work
- Design nerd: way too into design trends, blogs, magazines and watch docs
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
Last but not Least!
With our current 7 lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we've been building strong partnerships with Circle, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Celcius, X-Margin and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.