GnosisDAO is looking to hire an Office Manager
We are looking for an Office Manager (24h-30h / week) to join our Berlin team.
You will be the central contact person to assist the teams with topics related to travel booking, office orders, internal events, and accounting support:
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage teams' budgets and company expenses
- Manage invoices and support accounting tasks
- Organize internal events/meetings
- Manage office orders/requests
- Manage the company's equipment/swag inventory
- Manage the company's annual calendar
- Cover the front desk at Full Node when needed
- Help with Full Node events and event management as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience as an Office Manager or in an administrative role
- You have excellent organizational and management skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize tasks
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are flexible/adaptable and able to work in a progressive and fast-paced environment
- You have an excellent command of English
- Is a plus: fluency in German
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals?→We got you covered with a personal education and conference budget;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects?→You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries!→Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- Impact: An innovative blockchain company driving change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery. Join in on our mission to build the future!
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Not the perfect fit?