Forefront is seeking an experienced, talented and versatile product designer who is excited about the future of DAOs and Web3. We are looking for someone independent, driven, and able to take ideas from concept to implementation independently. The role requires a rigorous attention to detail and an appreciation for all things beautiful and functional.
This position has been closed
Responsibilities of this role
- Help us establish and evolve our brand visual identity, define our product user experience strategy and deliver exceptional interaction and UI Design.
- Own design projects with visual design and execute on UX end-to-end, including discovery, concept, prototypes, detailed designs and ongoing refinement.
- Undertake user research and synthesize insights that inform product roadmaps
- Work closely with the rest of the team and the Growth Guild to design and develop projects to support community and ecosystem growth.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX/HCI (experience working across design studios, agencies is a plus).
- Experience in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC;
- Strong work ethic, problem solving ability, and independence;
- Experimental and outcome oriented mindset - you are motivated by pushing the envelope, moving at pace, and innovating
- Clear strategic thinking and prioritization abilities
All full-time roles are compensated via a mix of $USDC and $FF