Aave is looking to hire a Product Designer to join the team. This is a full-time position that is located in London.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring! We are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for the design and development of various products for the Aave Companies. A problem solver with a blend of interaction and visual design, this role will be involved in the design process from brainstorming through implementation. You will work with a team of 8-9 designers across existing and new products and be at the forefront of building industry-defining Web3 applications. The ideal candidate has experience in digital product design and is passionate about the Web3 space. This role will report to the Head of Design.
- Collaborate with key product stakeholders regularly to define requirements and prioritize key product features.
- Collaborate with developers, PMs, and marketing to define and design the best possible experience for the user.
- Communicate design ideas to stakeholders, developers, and PMs through task flow diagrams, user journeys/scenarios, as well as low and high-fidelity wireframes and mockups.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to appropriate teams.
- Ability to work with development teams to execute best design solutions within technology constraints.
- To ensure adherence to design guidelines and best practices across all platforms, it is essential to have experience and knowledge in Visual Design.
- Work closely with the Development and QA Teams to ensure successful implementation of the specified designs.
- Conduct user research and evaluate feedback.
- Determine user needs by conducting user interviews with real users.
- Create and run ideation workshops in support of new product explorations.
- Create rapid and iterative wireframes for prototyping for various ideas and concepts.
- Facilitate usability testing and evaluate user feedback to improve the concept or existing products further.
- Evaluate the user experience design of existing design concepts and on-device prototypes, and communicate design enhancements.
- Research interaction design trends.
- Research technology trends.
- Operating prototyping, wireframing as well as designing the whole process end-toend.
- Proficiency with User Experience (UX) processes.
- Interaction and User Interface Design (UI).
- Strong Visual Design skills. Understanding of Front-end development is a plus.
- Understanding of digital platform usability principles with a portfolio of projects to demonstrate it.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. An understanding of the latest design trends.
- Experience working in an Agile Team (preferably SCRUM) will be advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Learning Sciences, Statistics, Psychology, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in digital product design.
- Passionate about crypto and decentralization with a foundational knowledge of crypto products (staking, DeFi, etc.).
- A positive team-player attitude is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 25 days paid holiday
- Private healthcare
- Private dental care
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership in London
- Lunches/snacks/drinks included in HQ
Not the perfect fit?