CreatorDAO is looking to hire a Product Designer to join the team.
CreatorDAO is a new DAO that takes YouTubers, Tiktokers, musical artists, and other creators to the next level by changing their relationships with their fans and one another.
You can think of it as a next-gen talent agency or studio, but one that is actually owned by the creators, which provides novel incentives for collaboration, mentorship, and support. Our mission is to build one of the most useful and generative DAOs in the world, and in doing so pioneer a new model for the creator economy.
Our co-founders are Google and Y Combinator alumni. We already have some top creators / agents on board and investments from the best VCs in the world.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who has a passion for consumer products, web3 and/or the creator economy to work on new features and products. As a founding member of the Design team, you’ll have an outsized impact on the product and company from day one.
- Collaborate with our founders, design lead, engineers and other cross-functional teammates to ideate, scope and design product/feature needs that our customers will love.
- Interpret and distill complex strategies and product requirements, and visually depict the ideal user experience.
- Create wireframes, library of templates, and prototypes that illustrate product interactions. Proficiency in high-fidelity design & prototyping tools (e.g. Figma) is a requirement.
- Work closely with engineering teams to understand how your designs will be built and ensure a high level of quality before shipping.
- Be a supporting team member through inclusive collaboration, empathetic listening, and vocalizing your opinions.
- 3+ years of experience with digital product design.
- Your portfolio includes interaction design work on web and/or mobile applications.
- You are an excellent visual and written communicator, able to clearly communicate your design work and the thinking behind your design decisions.
- You want to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth startup environment and are comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- You have prior experience working at a startup or agency.
- You have an ability to quickly prototype new ideas in your preferred tool.
Not the perfect fit?