Gro Protocol is looking to hire a Product Designer - Protocol to join the team. This is a full-time position in London or remote.
We are looking for an awesome Product Designer who can help build our groundbreaking DeFi products! 🚀
You should enjoy showcasing new tech and launching exciting products. This is a great opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi protocol. By leveraging decentralised finance we're building a revolutionary product to enable normal people to get more from their money.
As a key member of our product team you will be responsible for researching, defining, designing and implementing customer facing features and products.
We build new DeFi products that combine the technological innovation of blockchain and the best of traditional finance. We bridge the worlds of DeFi and legacy banking to create solutions that didn’t exist in either before. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and we want to be part of it!
We are based in London so you can join us there or work remotely.
What you’ll do
- Design new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing and production 🔧
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including mobile products and website
- Lead testing efforts to iterate designs
- Define scalable UI systems and components
- Work closely with the user experience, product and engineering teams to define, refine and build the mobile app that will be the core user experience
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Interact with our community of users to understand their requirements
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following
- 5+ years of working in high paced environments
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools 🎨
- Examples of designing consumer-facing mobile products
- Experience working with UI/UX designers, front-end and back-end developers
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Interest in financial services, crypto, DeFi or willing to learn quickly
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience 🎓
- Experience working on early stage visual brands
- Experience using agile tools, e.g writing JIRA tickets and managing backlogs
- Ability to organise and lead individual and/or group customer interviews
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
At Gro we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation at Gro is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity rewards
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)...BUT…
- We are remote first! Our teams are globally distributed throughout London, Berlin, Barcelona, Shanghai and Chengdu
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇪🇸🇺🇦🇨🇳🇬🇧🇵🇱🇩🇪🇦🇱🇦🇺
- Gro is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!