Polygon is looking to hire a Product Designer (UI) - PoS to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We are currently hiring a Product Designer - UI who will be part of a collaborative and innovative team of designers and stakeholders across different functions to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products.
Product Designer - UI will work closely with other Product Designers and create attractive user interfaces that are in line with the overall vision for the product.
What you'll be doing
- Take design briefs to understand requirements.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Creating a visualization of screens within a prototype framework.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders incorporating feedback into your designs.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
You're fit in role if you
- Experience of 2+ years in UI Design
- You have prior experience as a UI Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You are proficient in using Figma.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.