Gitcoin is looking to hire a Product Manager This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Gitcoin exists to unlock the growth and evolution of communities, and we believe that empowering communities to fund their shared needs is a crucial part of that mission.
Our team tackles this mission by building two key tools: Allo Protocol and Grants Stack. Allo Protocol is a new open source foundation that provides a decentralized, modular infrastructure for community-oriented fund allocation. The Protocol provides developers with key legos to build a wide variety of innovative funding tools. Grants Stack is Gitcoin’s UI on top of the protocol — our goal is to provide a best-in-class platform that enables communities, builders, and donors to pool and allocate their resources towards building their future. Gitcoin’s platforms have distributed over $70m in community-based grants funding, and we’re aiming to exponentially increase that number.
We are looking for a Product Manager to partner with one of our development teams to lead and guide the creation of high-value products that will enable this future. This person will work directly with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers, as well as collaborate with a team of fellow PMs.
If you have experience working with engineering teams to build highly usable products that foster large community engagement, this is the role for you.
- Deeply understand why customers use Gitcoin Grants
- Guide the development and prioritization of products our community loves and use
- Serve as an agile leader, helping your team build and maintain an effective development practice that consistently executes
- Work with an incredible and diverse team of engineers, designers, community managers, and more to build solutions that scale from hundreds to tens of thousands of users.
- Develop prioritized solutions and see those solutions through the exploration, build, and retro phases of our product development process
- Use hypotheses to drive us to truth with an outcome focused approach that is able to run analyses using data informed methods and collect user generated insights.
- Be able to run analyses using data informed methods and collect user generated insights.
- A strong interest in and at least basic understanding of web3 technology
- A validated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with distributed teams.
- Experience with both establishing and delivering on product roadmaps for communities whose use products to connect with larger organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills which allow you to excel at being an advocate for the product and to be an effective communicator when dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- 3+ years of prior product management experience