Compound is looking to hire a remote Product Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Most bank accounts earn almost 0% interest. We're on a mission to change that.
Compound Treasury is a regulated on-ramp that bridges the gap between traditional finance and DeFi. Powered by the team and technology behind the Compound protocol, one of the largest DeFi protocols on earth, Compound Treasury allows institutions to earn a fixed 4.00% APR with daily liquidity, and none of the operational complexities associated with crypto.
As the first Product Manager at Treasury, you will be a key member in shaping the newly launched product in the institutional crypto investor space. You’ll be responsible for expanding the Treasury product offerings, helping prioritize what the team builds next, and helping the product scale into the stratosphere. You will collaborate across all functions, working closely with engineering, design, sales, marketing, and operations, as well as interfacing with compliance, and legal when appropriate.
At Treasury, you will be part of a cutting edge team building high-caliber technology that has a massive impact on the future of the global financial system.
What You'll Do
- Work closely the Head of Product to execute Treasury’s roadmap and vision
- Help scale the product from 10s to 1000s of users
- Run features from planning to production, while understanding the how and what more than anyone else on the team
- Be able to sense noise vs. signal to help the team prioritize the most important features to build
What You'll Bring to the Product Team
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Previous experience working in software product management
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Experience working through problems with ambiguity and without a definitive answer
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills
- Natural curiosity and obsession with the details
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in finance
- Experience working at a fintech or crypto startup
- Passion for DeFi MBA
Benefits + Perks
- Stock options in Compound Labs
- 3+ weeks of vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company on-sites across the world
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, age, veteran status and sexuality to apply.
Founded in 2017, Compound Labs is backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital Ventures, Paradigm, Polychain Capital and Coinbase Ventures.
Not the perfect fit?
Here are some similar jobs
Join our Talent Match network to be matched with DAOs and web3 companies.
Would you like to work at a DAO?
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates for jobs at Compound and other DAOs 👇