Origin Protocol is looking to hire a Product Manager (NFTs) to join the team.
Origin Protocol's mission is bringing NFTs and DeFi to the masses and reaching the next 100M users in crypto.
Our flagship products are Origin Story (www.story.xyz), the NFT platform that has powered multiple record-breaking NFT sales, and OUSD (www.ousd.com), the first stablecoin that earns yield automatically while in users' wallets. Our NFT platform token, OGN, is traded globally on Coinbase, Binance, Huobi, and other exchanges (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origin-protocol/). Our OUSD governance token, OGV, will launch soon and be immediately tradable on additional top exchanges.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the development and growth of Origin Dollar (OUSD). Our fully remote team is distributed around the world and features shockingly talented engineers capable of shipping cutting-edge technology and scaling it to hundreds of millions of users. This is your opportunity to bring decentralized finance to consumers and institutions all over the world.
You should be passionate about crypto and have a deep understanding of the current DeFi ecosystem. Familiar with established and upcoming DeFi protocols is critical. You will work closely with our DeFi Product Designer and VP of Engineering to ship improvements to OUSD, integrations with other projects, and explore new DeFi opportunities. As our first dedicated Product Manager focused on OUSD, your responsibilities would include customer development, user research, data analysis, product strategy, and executing on a roadmap that you develop together with our Director of Product and Founders.
The ideal candidate would be characterized as follows:
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Obsessed with data-driven decision making
- Highly organized
- Leads with influence
- A team player who wants to help others succeed
- Technical or has a solid understanding of blockchain and web technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving startup environment
- Self-motivated to get things done
- Appreciates constructive criticism
- Thinks through all the edge cases
- 4+ years of experience shipping software as a product manager, engineer, or founder
- Experience developing product roadmaps and distilling high-level strategy into actionable plans
- Knowledge of qualitative user research methods
- Proficiency with data analysis using SQL
- Familiarity with "money Lego"
- Financial modeling capabilities
- Strong product intuition
- Experience with product management tools
Compensation and benefits
You will be paid a competitive salary and a cryptocurrency grant of Origin Tokens (OGN) and Origin Dollar Governance (OGV). We offer health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to apply
Submit an application and include the following:
- Why you are the right candidate for this position
- Why you want to join the Origin Protocol team
- Examples of your prior work
- Links to your Twitter and/or Medium accounts and LinkedIn profile
Origin is a well-funded decentralized crypto project, raising over $38M from Pantera Capital, Foundation Capital, Spartan Group, BlockTower Capital, HackVC, Sora, 1kx, and other top crypto venture firms. Our angels include Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Alexis Ohanian (co-founder of Reddit), and Garry Tan (managing partner of Initialized Capital).
The core team of ~30 includes a PayPal founder, 1st YouTube employee, and product and engineering managers/leads from Google, Dropbox, Palo Alto Networks, Pinterest, Coinbase, and other iconic companies.
The Origin community includes hundreds of thousands of community members and hundreds of open-source contributors. On the NFT front, we count Paris Hilton as an investor and advisor. We've worked with top crypto and mainstream talent, including Trevor Jones, Alotta Money, KSHMR, Don Diablo, Inspiration4/SpaceX, 3LAU, and Jake Paul. Several new startups are building on top of OUSD, and it is integrated widely across DeFi.