Uniswap is looking to hire a Product Manager, Developer Experience to join the team. This is a full-time position in New York, NY
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Product thinker and doer. You’ll work closely with engineers and designers to prioritize, spec and build new products and features. You need to have a solid technical background, uncanny attention to detail and a sound judgment.
For this role, we need someone who is comfortable owning the Developer Experience across our entire stack: Core smart contracts, Periphery contracts, SDKs, Oracles, Data, etc.
- Work closely with engineers and designers to create product specs based on needs of our external developers
- Be the glue (or the grease) that runs our product development engine
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- 2-5 years of experience in a highly technical developer facing product
- You are an empathetic communicator and natural collaborator who can work with people across the org
- You have built and shipped Web2 developer products at scale
- You understand value of data/analytics and have an instinct to build great products
- You have a strong interest in Crypto/blockchain space
Nice to have
- Prior experience building in crypto/DeFi
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related field
- Love for unicorns :)