0x is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join the team.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We're a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact — our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x Protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings including Matcha, the search engine for tokens, and 0x Platform, the APIs and blockchain infrastructure to connect developers to web3 markets. All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs. This way, we can help businesses eliminate the complexity of accessing decentralized markets across all layers of the Web3 exchange stack and have more time to focus on what matters most: their product.
0x currently supports 8 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem has been rapidly expanding. With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
0x provides APIs and blockchain infrastructure to connect developers to Web3 markets. Our suite of APIs provides developers seamless access to aggregated liquidity, enabling the future of Decentralized Finance applications on Ethereum as well as other blockchain networks. The 0x Platform is designed to make it easy for DeFi developers to tap into DEX liquidity in a fast, reliable, and easy to use way so they can focus on what matters: their product.
Since launch, 0x Swap API has facilitated over 50 million trades from over 5 million users representing more than $119B in volume traded. We have enabled hundreds of developers and teams to offer delightful trading experiences in their products. Today, we power the most popular crypto apps including Coinbase Wallet, Robinhood Wallet, Zerion, Zapper, and more.
In joining 0x as a Product Marketing Manager for 0x , you’ll play a key role in telling the story of 0x as our team defines the category of professional-grade APIs to access decentralized exchange liquidity. You’ll also work closely with an amazing interdisciplinary group including Product, Engineering and Business Development.
- Tell the story of 0x as our team defines the category of professional-grade API to access web3 markets
- Craft a vision and execute the marketing strategy for 0x API to be the go-to endpoint for enabling exchange within products across the crypto ecosystem
- Own product marketing initiatives including competitive analysis, customer segmentation, audience insights, messaging and positioning
- Build and scale 0x’s portfolio of marketing channels and programs through experiments and optimizations that drive a high return on investment
- Develop and oversee the communications for product launches. Build product narratives and execute campaigns working with content teams. As PMM, ensure that all launches are delivered on time, on message, and on brand.
- Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Create unique and authentic content that drives new developer acquisition and engagement
- Be the voice of the 0x users, highlighting successes and helping to elevate their impact
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including product management, content, dev advocacy and business development
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience working with technical software products preferably with a focus on developer tools, platforms, crypto or fintech
- Experience crafting and executing a holistic marketing strategy for developer-centric B2B products and familiarity with key channel performance indicators
- Ability to distill highly complex technical topics and make them consumable for a generalized audience
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: you can pull your own data to answer your questions, and develop insights to take action from that data. Experience writing SQL queries and proficiency with data visualization tools (Metabase, MixPanel, Amplitude)
- Experience scaling a content marketing program
- Experience managing of 3rd party agencies and contractors
- The base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $205,000 + equity + ZRX tokens + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by job-related skills, experience, location, business needs, and candidate preferences between the different compensation elements.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Monthly stipends for wifi, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Benefits are country-specific and may vary.
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Not the perfect fit?