What you will do
About Gnosis & Circles UBI
Circles UBI is a decentralized web of trust based universal basic income issued on Gnosis Chain. The Circles tech stack is developed by Gnosis, an Ethereum infrastructure company that has built popular applications such as Gnosis Safe, Cowswap and the Zodiac suite of DAO tooling. Gnosis Chain is the product of the merger of Gnosis and xDai. As one of Ethereum’s earliest sidechains, Gnosis Chain has quiet but significant real world usage and has embarked on an aggressive technical roadmap with the objective of accelerating Ethereum. Gnosis Chain is also where Ethereum’s colourful and quirky spirit lives on, as the original home that incubated many defining projects like POAP, Burner Wallet, Dark Forest, and Perpetual Protocol.
About the role
We are looking for a Project Manager who will coordinate our Circles UBI related efforts spanning crypto-native and “normie” communities.
From integrations into payments for crypto events (dappcon tickets can be paid for in Humans of Gnosis Circles, and we would like to make replicating this easy for other events) to the 1500 people pilot in Indonesia to test messaging, narrative, and UI, to a firestarter grant program to foster decentralized circle economies popping up around the world.
The Project Manager will plan and coordinate our Circles efforts and foster partnerships with ecosystem stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in web3 and web2 project management, a passion for Circles UBI, can communicate technical content with ease and good vibes, and wants to change the world with us.
- Project Planning: Develop comprehensive project plans, including scope, objectives, deliverables, timelines, resources, and budget requirements.
- Team Management: Coordinate cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, testers, and business/ marketing professionals to ensure effective collaboration and project execution.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Identify project stakeholders, establish communication channels, and proactively manage stakeholder expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and issues, develop mitigation strategies, and implement proactive measures to minimize project risks.
- Quality Assurance: Define and implement quality assurance processes and standards to ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards.
- Budget and Cost Control: Monitor project budgets, track project costs, and ensure effective utilization of resources to deliver projects within approved budgets.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare regular project status reports, document project progress, milestones, and outcomes, and present updates to management and stakeholders.
Who you are
- Relevant experience as an IT Project Manager, with a successful track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget;
- Relevant experience in the Web3 space;
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on driving results;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? → We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? → You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! → Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need! But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!Please apply with your (English) resume. We look forward to your application!At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
In November 2021, the xDai and GnosisDAO communities voted to combine their vibrant ecosystems to create the Gnosis Chain. Gnosis Chain uses the xDai token. It is the associated execution-layer EVM chain for stable transactions and includes a wide-ranging group of projects and users.
Gnosis Chain is secured by a diverse set of validators. With over one hundred thousand validators and counting, we’re building a resilient and neutral network open to anyone without privilege or prejudice. Be a part of a team leading the web3 movement.