GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Receptionist
We are looking for a temporary (aprox 15h/week), freelance receptionist who are interested in working in a corporate office.
Full Node is the space for blockchain and web 3.0 initiatives to work and collaborate.
As Europe’s largest co-working space for web 3.0 technology, Full Node features private offices, fixed desks, and an open area which hosts regular, vibrant meetups from projects at the forefront of the space.
Gnosis opened Full Node in early 2018 to create a space for development and collaboration as we build the future together. Home to over 20 companies, you’ll find a center of decentralized technology in Berlin.
You'll be responsible for
- Greeting and welcoming guests and members
- Answering, screening and managing membership requests Answer, screen and manage membership requests
- Helping out with events in the space, such as meet-ups, workshop, christmas parties
- Managing the space and making sure everything is running smoothly and is organized
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven work experience as an event assistant, receptionist, Front Office representative or a similar role
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- A customer service attitude
- Customer oriented and communicative
- Timely flexible
- Hands-on, proactive and reliable
- Excited about working in an international atmosphere
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Contract type: contractor on invoice basis
- Approximation of working hours: 15h/week
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Not the perfect fit?