PieDAO is looking to hire a remote Smart Contract Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
We’re looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of the Pies. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts which interact with several DeFi protocols on Ethereum as well as infrastructure for on-chain voting and staking.
Who we are
PieDAO is one of the largest DAO in Ethereum and it's committed to building a self-driving Wealth Creation Machine by creating tokenized portfolios with automated yield optimization.
We are an open community that counts thousands of members and we take community involment very seriously.
- Market opportunity: we are seeing explosive growth in the Decentralised Finance space, and there is a clear need for asset management solutions that automate wealth creation by leveraging DeFi native strategies
- Product opportunity: we are building innovative solutions to make risk mitigation and yield-maximization accessible to anyone regardless of their expertise and financial education. We believe the impact of making these products successful will change the future of generations to come.
- Growth opportunity: we are serial entrepreneurs and crypto veterans looking to build a dream team. We've assembled a group of all-star backers to support us (like Electric, Dragonfly, Variant, Slow, Robert Leshner, and more).
- Implement PieVaults smart contracts and tests.
- Implement and test smart contracts for DeFi strategies.
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the PieDAO protocol.
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
Nice to have
- Degree in math, physics or computer science
- Yield farming experience
- Experience with frontend technologies.
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
A competitive DOUGH (governance token) package will be offered, in addition to the base compensation indicated.