GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to join the team.
GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
After a token merger with xDai, GnosisDAO is proud to announce Gnosis Chain: An Ethereum extension that addresses scaling issues through solid engineering. We want Gnosis Chain to become the 0xhome of EVM dapps who have been priced out of mainnet. Ethereum used to be colorful and quirky, and it’s time to take that identity back.
About the role
We are looking for a social media manager who will help engage with the community on various social media platforms, mostly Twitter and Reddit. The ideal candidate is a web 3 native and enthusiastic about Gnosis Chain and the wider Gnosis ecosystem. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with both existing Gnosis Chain-based projects, as well as new projects that are natively building on Gnosis Chain.
What you will do
- Monitor Twitter and other social media channels, looking for Gnosis Chain related news to amplify by sharing on GC SM channels like Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, etc.
- Make regular tweets/threads about advantages of GC over competitors and advantages for specific use cases.
- Prepare ad-hoc graphics related to the announcements and find good, relevant, royalty-free graphics/images which can accompany tweets/threads
- Evaluate the quality of new projects to evaluate whether we should help them promote their offering
- Coordinate with partners to announce new integrations on Gnosis Chain or new features for projects already deployed on GC
- Amplify news of giveaways or promotions run by partnered GC based projects
- Follow up with partners and make regular standalone tweets/threads highlighting projects already deployed on the chain
- Set up and own GC accounts on new SM platforms
- Help to answer GC-related questions on various SM channels and point users/ developers to the right person
- Help with moderating all GC SM channels
Who you are
- Active participation in the web 3/ DAO ecosystem
- Plus: 1-2 years experience in marketing or communications in the software industry
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts with clarity, accessibility, and good vibes
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- Impact: An innovative blockchain company driving change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery. Join in on our mission to build the future!
Not the perfect fit?