Magic Eden is looking to hire a Strategy & Business Operations Manager to join the team.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need to have a passion for driving change and creating outcomes across the organization by performing robust analyses, exhibiting excellent communication and relationship building skills, and demonstrating best-in-class people management skills. Magic Eden is a startup environment, so we need ace entrepreneurial skills and hustle. But we are also keen to build a strong workplace culture, so we welcome people who bring a positive energy to the team.
- Help formulate the long-term strategy across all of Magic Eden’s business lines
- Lead the company-wide strategic planning process
- Head up large-scale transformation projects that touch not only our product development cycle, business development and day-to-day operations, but also our ways of working and internal processes
- Manage a team comprising of data analysts, project managers and operations associates
- Facilitate conversations, lead negotiations and sustain relationships with ecosystem partners and external vendors
What you bring:
- 7+ years of experience in highly strategic, operational, and analytical environments e.g. business operations, product management, investment banking, strategy consulting, private equity or venture capital
- Experience in leading direct and cross-functional teams
- Ability to solve complex business problems, build scalable processes, and ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to establish solid relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, including fluency with Excel/Google Sheets and BI tools
- Knowledge in SQL and financial modeling would be a plus
- Familiarity with or a keen interest to learn about NFTs and the crypto industry
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)