BitDAO is looking to hire a Strategy Lead to join the team.
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork). As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
- Research current and future ETH scaling technologies and architectures, including but not limited to:
- General application EVM rollup, adopting innovations in the following areas: data availability, sequencer decentralization, fraud proof technology, and modular blockchain
- ZK rollup (general application or application specific) which can handle the business logic of orderbook derivatives trading.
- Balance business and technical perspectives among various internal stakeholders and external vendors, and propose options for next steps.
- Draft external narrative documents, and internal guidance documents for technical delivery and go-to-market teams.
- Support technical due diligence of our sister venture capital organization Mirana Ventures for investments into partner protocols or solution providers.
- Previous successful product leadership for a protocol or similar protocol oriented environment.
- Situational experience bringing together a diverse group of stakeholders, with differing technical and business perspectives, coalescing ideas to create a cohesive product market fit and bringing all the stakeholders on the journey towards a strategic vision.
- In-depth knowledge of the current solutions space for L1/L2/L3/ ETH scaling solutions / data availability, including their core mechanics, trade-offs, and product market fit issues.
- Compelling communicator in both synchronous and asynchronous mediums for effective engagement with internal and external parties.
- Background in cryptography, protocol engineering, and/or distributed systems.
- Published articles and specifications.
- Business language fluency in English and Mandarin.
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment