GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team.
GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
After a token merger with xDai, GnosisDAO is proud to announce Gnosis Chain: An Ethereum forerunner-companion that addresses scaling issues through solid engineering. We want Gnosis Chain to become the 0xhome of EVM dapps who have been priced out of mainnet. Ethereum used to be colorful and quirky, and it’s time to take that identity back. 🧑🎤
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to help grow the team.
About the Team
Gnosis has a vibrant and friendly HR team of several recruiters and HR generalists. You can either join us at our cool office Full Node in Berlin or remotely..
What you’ll do
- Oversee and own the full life cycle recruitment process
- Identify requirements and job responsibilities in partnership with Hiring Managers
- Write job descriptions and promote them internally and externally
- Search actively for candidates via different tools (Xing, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Github, LinkedIn, job portals, etc.).
- Review applications, conduct pre-screens and HR interviews (Zoom)
- Advise our Hiring team on the recruitment process
- Support and communicate with the candidates during the whole recruitment cycle
- Identify areas of improvement in the recruitment process and proactively come up with the initiatives
- Promote open positions strategically in collaborating with the communication team
- Manage recruitment agencies, if applicable
Examples of positions you will work on https://gnosis.io/careers/
Who you are
- You have work experience as a (technical) recruiter (including seniority IT positions)
- Experience in working with different sourcing tools
- Ability to manage daily tasks with ATS and Slack
Management and Communication skills:
- Excellent organization, follow-up, and time management skills
- Motivation to design and support a great candidate experience
- Excellent level of English (both oral and written)
- Be proactive in sharing your ideas and knowledge
Is a plus:
- Experience working with Greenhouse
- Good understanding of the programming languages, technologies, and tools
- Blockchain knowledge
- Experience working with startups
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
Not the perfect fit?