Polygon is looking to hire a Technical Partner Success Manager to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We are seeking experienced Technical Partner Managers who have a strong interest in Web3. You should be passionate about working with creators, developers and technology companies who are building web3 applications and experiences using data-driven problem solving.
As a Technical Partner Manager you will be a part of Polygon’s Partner Success team and serve as the key point of contact for technical issue management and prevention for Polygon’s top priority developers and partners. You will collaborate with teams across business development, partner success and developer relations to help onboard new developers and assist existing developers leverage Polygon’s products and services to develop and deploy web3 applications.
- Partner with business development leads across games, entertainment and enterprise partnerships to pitch prospective partners
- Develop a technical understanding of Polygon products and their alignment to partners’ business needs
- Own the technical aspects of pitches including the competitive positioning of Polygon’s products and services
- Develop a strong understanding of solutions and services complementary to Polygon that are relevant to partners
- Serve as the technical point of contact for a group of partners who are building on Polygon; develop relationships with counterparts and these companies and resolve technical issues they face on an expedited timeline
- Develop strong relationships internally with the solutions engineering and other technical teams to stay up to date on Polygon products and to escalate issues
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring other team members on your area of expertise
- Represent the client as the technical relationship manager, working closely with the partner success manager
- 3+ years as a technical partner manager or similar role
- Experience in Go, Rust, Java, nodejs, or similar languages & frameworks
- Experience communicating to non-technical audiences and working with non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum stack
- Experience working in a customer-facing technical role
- Experience with Git or similar source control system
- Experience building decentralized applications on Ethereum/Polygon (Solidity, Web3.js, or Ethers.js, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of web3 technologies and blockchain ecosystem
- Experience contributing to developer documentation or educational materials
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary