Polygon is looking to hire a Technical Partnership Manager to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon Business Enterprise works to implement the different Polygon Solutions to a wide range of industries, offering cutting-edge solutions to enterprises’ paint points, starting from exploration to deployment with full ownership.
- 10+ years of experience in the technical industry
- 3-5 years of experience cultivating relationships with technical partners in a similar role.
- Ability to travel regularly up to 25% of the year
- Proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
- Extensive knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Need to understand the web 3.0 ecosystem very well.
Location: USA or Europe
- Define the implementation partners’ strategy for Polygon Enterprise.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with global consulting and development partners already working in blockchain implementations.
- Create different levels of partners and define the framework to help the Business Development team build new partnerships with regional and local companies.
- Engage with internal teams in Polygon to coordinate all the initiatives with external partnerships.
- Developing a strong understanding of their businesses and offerings; identifying new partnership opportunities and areas of optimization to extend the adoption of Polygon solutions.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.