Mean DAO is looking to hire a Treasury Manager to join the team.
This position has been closed
- Prepare and analyze daily cash positions for both local and international entities, ensuring adequate cash and liquidity are available to meet each entity’s financial obligations.
- Execute funding decisions and process vendor and treasury payments.
- Provide custodial analysis and collateral reporting for custodial assets.
- Perform cash analytics and reporting including dashboards that provide proper visibility on cash allocations to the CFO and the Treasury Leadership team.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions as needed.
- Evaluate, develop and implement Cash Management Systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Support the Accounting team in a month and quarter-end close activities.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Experience leading a treasury operations team at fintech, bank or money transfer company is a must.
- Ability to create forecasting models to manage future cash flows.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including project management.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet software (Excel)
- Experience with crypto or wallet operations a major plus Experience and general interest in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space a plus.
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Extremely competitive compensation to make you happy
- Unlimited vacation and family leave: take as much time off as you need when you need it
- Remote-friendly environment: possibility to work from any location and flexible hours
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility - no micromanaging, looking for proactive and independent individuals that achieve results
- A true meritocracy, flat organizational structure with rapid upwards mobility based on performance
Senior Accountant at Polygon