Polygon is looking to hire a VP of Treasury to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The VP, Treasury will be responsible for the planning, design, and forecasting of the Company’s crypto and fiat treasury. Reporting to the CFO, you will develop policies to mitigate risk, ensure adequate liquidity, and prepare cash forecasts. This is a hands-on role that requires advanced knowledge of crypto and best practices as it relates to treasury management.
- Develop and execute global treasury management strategy which includes custody, liquidity, and risk management
- Liaise with banks, financial institutions, and digital asset institutions
- Implement processes to ensure appropriate controls are in place to safeguard assets
- Establish a proactive partnership with the broader AP and Finance team, working cross-functionally to identify and optimize liquidity needs in addition to supporting ad hoc requests and projects
- Leverage network, industry events, and digital asset institutions to stay abreast of crypto treasury best practices
- 10+ years of structuring sophisticated global treasury solutions
- Advanced knowledge of crypto
- Cash forecasting and banking experience
- Finance, Accounting, or Business degree required
- Demonstrated project management, consulting, and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to succinctly communicate complex issues and risks
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy