TempleDAO is looking to hire a remote Brand, Communications and PR Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
We are looking for an experienced Brand, Communications and PR Manager to join us in building the ‘web3 decentralised Nintendo’.
You should have deep experience developing and executing brand, communications and PR strategies. You’ll work together with leadership, product and vertical leads to design and implement compelling brand and communication strategies. Your aim is to grow core metrics across the marketing funnel for TreasureDAO and its main brands, including: (i) Game / Metaverse Products - Bridgeworld, Smolverse and Life; and (ii) Marketplace Products - Treasure Marketplace, Trove Marketplace.
You will also work closely with the Ecosystem growth team and partner stakeholders to help co-design marketing strategies. In executing those strategies, you will manage and liaise with external and internal stakeholders including agencies and talent while developing and maintaining related project budgets. You will function as the primary contact with external PR contractors and help manage the delivery of both planned, ad hoc and rapid response organisational messaging.
You will bring proven frameworks and structured thinking to communicate your ideas, brought to life by exceptional copywriting and creativity. Your deep understanding of TreasureDAO’s users in conjunction with organisational objectives will underpin your strategies.
As the subject matters are nascent and novel by nature, you will need to be confident navigating high levels of ambiguity in spaces not explored or proven out. The ability to execute at speed in a highly fluid and dynamic environment is essential to success in this role. Exceptional problem solving skills, creativity, and the ability to think laterally is essential.
- Lead brand marketing strategy, planning and execution across channels for TreasureDAO and its brands in conjunction with product and vertical leads (including TreasureDAO, Bridgeworld, Smolverse, Life, Treasure Marketplace and Trove Marketplace);
- Work with TreasureDAO leadership to provide strategic marketing and communications input on matters relating to product roll-out, community response and partnerships;
- Work with the Ecosystem team and partner stakeholders to co-create compelling marketing strategies for ecosystem partners (eg. projects that build on and deeply integrate with Treasure);
- Provide strategic input in the development and release of updates to our community;
- Develop strong understanding of TreasureDAO’s target audience and needs, and drivers of brand growth and organisational performance;
- Develop and lead the implementation of a structured marketing calendar across channel (including social);
- Compose compelling marketing copy and campaigns to drive uplift across the marketing funnel (brand building through to acquisition and retention);
- Create and execute briefs with relevant stakeholders as required;
- Manage the marketing budget across channels to set and achieve goals within agreed parameters (eg. ROI);
- Lead PR / manage relationships with PR agencies to develop and implement effective communications strategies; and
- Manage communication of the marketing strategy, plans and progress to relevant stakeholders.
- 4 years minimum brand marketing, communications and/or PR experience;
- Exceptional copywriting and stakeholder management skills;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing effective marketing plans; and
- Experience working within technology and/or product focused businesses.
Nice to have
- Maturity, judgement, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful marketing;
- Working with a decentralised and global team; and
- Knowledge of web3, cryptocurrencies, NFTs and gaming.
Not the perfect fit?