Rarible DAO is looking to hire a Brand Strategist for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
This position has been closed
Rarible is looking for a brand strategist (with expertise in social media storytelling) to concept, produce, and execute marketing campaigns that align with Rarible’s goals of community building and brand recognition.
- Conduct primary research through social listening and direct interviews to uncover insights about Rarible’s audience and community
- Work with VP of Marketing to develop messaging frameworks and marketing plans for key product explorations, launches, and campaigns
- Lead projects, providing strategic direction to marketing and creative teams across all aspects of the production process
- Identify challenges and opportunities for Rarible’s brand
- Lead cross-functional ideation and brainstorming sessions
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-6 years of experience in social strategy or brand strategy
- Web3 native with a deep understanding and interest in crypto and NFT market
- Comfortable conducting research
- Experience transforming insights and human truths into groundbreaking brand campaigns
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Please be able to provide a list of previously-run social handles OR portfolio of campaigns
- Experience with NFTs is not required but a strong plus