Aave is looking to hire a Copy Editor to join the team. This is a full-time position that is located in London.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products... and we're hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Copy Editor to help us create and maintain a top-notch brand voice and written materials. An expert in AP style and the ability to edit content from technical documents to social media posts, the ideal candidate is comfortable editing all things Web3 related. This role will report to the Head of Marketing & Content.
- Ensure flawlessly written materials, including but not limited to proofreading text and streamlining and perfecting spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Verify all facts and information included in written materials
- Check text for style and readability
- Assist with educating the team on best practices
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a consistent brand voice across all technology products
- Work closely with the content team to stay abreast on upcoming projects
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- A meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Good concentration and an inquisitive mind
- Judgment in applying and maintaining brand voice
- Deep knowledge of AP style
- BA in Writing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience
- Interest in Web3 is a must
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- Private health care
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment