Magic Eden is looking to hire a Data Engineer to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks; all the roles are open for global talent.
- Conceptualize and own the data architecture in a cloud environment, while evaluating design and operational cost-benefit tradeoffs within systems
- Partner with leadership, engineers, program managers and data scientists to understand data needs, representing key data insights in a meaningful way
- Continually work to improve data reliability, quality, and support ongoing incorporation of new data sources
- Design and develop new frameworks and automation tools to enable partner teams to better consume and understand data.
- Influence product and cross-functional teams to identify data opportunities to drive impact
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of work experience in data engineering
- Familiar SQL, data modeling, programming languages like Python, Scala. Experience with data infrastructure and streaming technologies (e.g. Spark, Kafka) is a plus
- Self motivated, goal-oriented, strong work ethic, and automation mindset
- Strong cross-functional skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing equity
- Getting to work in a dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Working in a high impact environment with a fast feedback loop to implement immense personal growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health plans